Sunday 13 October 2013

Vintage Style Top 3

Hello everyone, I hope you're all having a great weekend despite the Autumn weather and I'm here today with the Top 3 for my Vintage With Sepia And Cream Plus Pink And/Or Blue. It was very hard to choose with so many gorgeous creations and in my mind you're all winners but it was necessary to narrow it down so many congratulations go to the 3 below:








A very well done to you all and please feel free to take the Top 3 badge on our sidebar to display on your blog as recognition of your well deserved win.
Thank you once again to everyone who entered and hoping to see you all again.

Hugs,

Fliss x

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card for one of your top three and congratulations to Aquarius and Daniele too

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.