Monday 26 August 2013

Anything but a Card

Good morning everyone and Happy Bank Holiday Monday.

It's time for our next challenge here at Make My Monday and this week I have chosen the theme of

'ANYTHING BUT A CARD'

I must admit I often fall into the trap of making cards all the time, so this week I would like to challenge you to make something different.  The scope is endless, it can be absolutely anything - just not a card, so let's see your creativity flow!

Here's what the design team came up with for your inspiration ...

A decorated shadow box

Rosie x
A Tag

A Key Charm

A Canvas

A cute little treat box

A Canvas


Now it's over to you - please link your projects below and remember to link them back to our blog. We will be round to visit your blogs over the next week and back with the winners of our last challenge on Sunday.

Hugz, Jan xx


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the challenge, the DT samples are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The DT makes are wonderful! thanks for a fab challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so cool to see the design team stretching their talents with the non-card theme. I love Jan's shadow box, especially. There's so much to look at! I'm definitely Pinning that for further inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great challenge and lovely DT inspirations. It was a nice change to leave my inks and stamps alone!

    Bev :)

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.