Monday 13 June 2011

Challenge 2 - Die Cut Flowers.

Good morning every one and welcome to week two of the Make My Monday challenge blog.
Before I announce the challenge (there's a hint in the title!) I would like to announce the Top 3 from last week
3 - Vicky
9 - Suzy B

Congratulations ladies your cards were stunning. Please feel free to copy and paste the Top 3 button from the side bar. And thank you too to all who took part last week - we hope you can join us again this week.

Now on to this week's challenge. Following the Flowers theme this week we would like to see some
DIE CUT FLOWERS.

These can be in any colour and any size. They can be cut from dies on a Big shot or Cuttlebug etc, punched using paper punches or professional die-cuts from the shop - not cut from pictures or stamped images please.
Please link your new entries in the linky tool below and please remember to link you blog post and not your whole blog. Please turn off WV  and remember you MUST link your entries to this blog and you MUST put a link back to this blog in your post - thank you. Don't forget if you don't have a blog you can e-mail me with your entries on deezinesart@gmail.com and I will link them to this blog.
Top 3 winners will be announced with the next challenge and there will be an overall prize winner at the end of the month.
Now please take a look at what the Deezine Team have made for you this week







Aren't they just fabulous! - please do click on the names and visit every one's blogs.
Now it's up to you. You have until midnight Saturday 18th June - have fun and good luck.




8 comments:

  1. I am so excited my card was chosen as one of last week's top 3 - thank you ladies! This week's challenge looks fun so I'll have a think about that, and meanwhile I'll just drool over the inspiration here! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My card in the top 3!!! Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you soooo much... for the top 3 accolade :))
    This weeks card is already entered cos I had a card almost finished with die cut flowers...
    spooky!
    Sue :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jacqueline the inspiration cards are lovely, as are the Top 3 from last week......Well Done ladies. Bev.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi lovely crafters!

    what a fun-challenge! thanx a lot for the opportunity to play along with you all!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry my first entry doesn't link back to my blog please ignore and use the second entry. Sorry again
    Jenny (Dragonllew) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great challenge.....a pity I missed the first one. Lovely cards from the design team, I'll need to check out the other entries too.
    I hope it's ok to link to Flickr as I don't have a blog.

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.