Wednesday 18 May 2011

Design Team Needed.

Hello and welcome to my *NEW* challenge blog 'Make It Monday'.
The first challenge for me is to find a design team and I am hoping to find a few crafters to help me promote this challenge blog and also provide inspiration for those taking part. I would need you to be committed for six months and be able to keep to deadlines and themes. The challenges will run weekly starting on a Monday (obviously!) and previous experience is not necessary.
If you would like to apply - I would like to see what you can do. Please create a card using this sketch
Please then link your entry below linking it directly to your post - not your blog. Please put a link in your blog post to this site and please make sure that it is a new post. Also for time please only enter once. I would also appreciate it if you could turn off your word varification - thank you.
The deadline for the DT call is Tuesday May 31st when a shortlist will be made up. Those on the shortlist will be notified a little while after this date.
Good luck - I look forward to seeing your entries soon - Jacqueline xx.


4 comments:

  1. Will have to get the old thinking cap on. Love the new blog, good luck with the challenges.

    Cathx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new challenge blog,I hope to make and upload my entry soon!!.Bev.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck everyone, interest is drumming up, glad i didnt miss my chance lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jacqueline, lovely to see a new challenge out here and thanks for the opportunity from someone who adores stamping.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.